Friday, September 18, 2009

Middletown (MD) Heritage Day Saturday September 26

I wanted to have my own "before-and-after" photos up by now. Due to uploading problems, that will have to wait.

Meanwhile, I'm preparing for my bookbinding and book-repair demonstration booth at Middletown's Heritage Day Saturday, Sept. 26, 2009. I'll show my before-and-after photos, display some repaired books, and work on a cool old Universal Classic Manuscripts--a volume of facsimile documents from Henry VIII, Sir Isaac Newton, George Washington, and many other famous people.

The advice I've received from members of the Book Arts List is, "Keep it simple!" So I'll mostly enjoy talking with the people who stop by. We'll be in front of the old Town Hall where the Library Book Sale is going on... a perfect location to meet other book-lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment